For more than 25 years, EPI high frequency PVC welding machines manufactured by
Electrónica para Industrias S.R.L., have been meeting customers dielectric sealing
needs while earning a reputation for high quality, reliability and durability. In 1973, we
were the first company to develop and market a high frequency welder using thyristor power
controls and soft start welding. Electrónica para Industrias S.R.L. is continually
developing new products as well as checking performance on existing ones.
EPI welders are based on the most advanced technologies; they are designed and
manufactured according to customer requirements. Standards equipment have outputs ranging
from 1 up to 40 kW, for inflatable toys or boats, automotive interiors, photo albums,
medical bags, stationery, notebooks, blister packing, tarpaulin, raincoats, labels, etc.
A policy of continuous improvement has allowed Electrónica para Industrias
S.R.L. to maintain its position as a leader in the plastics welding field and continues to
bring high technology products to industry, to help make it more competitive in a growing
Our line of production includes:
- High frequency PVC welding machines, manual, semi-automatic and automatic,
operation. Models ranging from 1 to 40 KW. EPI oscillators are very stable in frequency
and free of harmonics. Arc suppressor units switch off the RF power in microseconds. PLC
control. Many options: shuttle tables, turntables, in line fully automatic.
- Electronic welders for PVC sachets.
- HF machines for the manufacture of tarpaulins.
- Radio frequency 3D labeling machinery.
- Dielectric heating machines for the industry of wood processing and furniture
manufacturing, textile, plastic, food and beverage processing, etc.
- Ultrasonic plastic welding machines for toys, stationery, packaging, textiles,
automotive industry, medical apparel, nonwovens, etc.
- Impulse sealers for polyethylene and polypropylene welding
- Vacuum forming and packaging equipment
Home | EPI Profile
| High Frequency | Ultrasonic | Electrodes | E-mail
Carlos M. de Alvear 1187 - Florida (1602)
- Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
Phone: +54 (11) 4709-3249 Fax: +54 (11)